GOELX Stone Chain All Super Bright Gliterring Colours Combo 10 Colours For Jewelry Making Crafts nnafhy751-New toy
- Monton Pulse Teng Spring and Autumn Road Bike Riding Clothes Pants Pants Male and Female Models Breathable Comfort Cushion Ling Shuo
- Chantilly Lane 19 Martina Holding Baby Girl Sings In My Daughter's Eyes by Chantilly Lane
- Black 16inch KERVINFENDRIYUN YY4 360° Hair Piece Real Hair Hair Full Handmade Full Lace Wig Long Curly Hair Can Be Dyed (color Black, Size 14inch)
- Illumibox 25cm USB Power L.E.D. Plastic Showcase with Riser (1 24 & 1 64 Scale Compatible) (Silver) - MiJo Exclusives
- ArtWall Ice on The Merced Yosemite Removable Wall Art by Dean Uhlinger, 14 by 18-Inch
- Puzz 3D Big Ben Puzzle
- Continuum Games 0906 Tri Cross
- Hobbico Arrma AR1010AX Copperhead Tire
- Doll house Miniature with Furniture DIY Cabin Doll House Creative Model with Dust Cover without Tools and Batteries
- Yellow Jumbo Size 7 Pc Polyhedral Dice Set D4, D6, D8, 2xd10, D12, D20 by KOPLOW GAMES
- Blanket Basket Night Sky,Dots Liked Star Moon Crescent Foggy Clouds Wooden Seem Deck Image,Brown White and Dark bluee Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- XRS385 Without Frame KXCFCYS New Arrival DIY Oil Painting by Numbers Kit Theme PBN Kit for Adults Girls Kids White Christmas Decor Decorations Gifts (Without Frame, XRS256)
- Webby Dancing Princess Robot with Music and 3D Lights
- Crate Creatures Surprise, Flingers - Sizzle Figure
- Shining Hearts Kaguya 1 7 PVC Figure Swimsuit ver. Alphamax
- TLMYDD Toy Model Movie Character Death God Toy Statue Decoration Souvenir Collectibles Crafts Kupinkki Ai 25CM Toy statue
- Panpastel PP30113 Hanging Kit - Wildlife Painting Oil Pastels
- LEGO - Kingdoms 7949 Prison Carriage Rescue
- Retro Phonograph Clockwork redate Music Box,Mouse Resin Micro Landscape Creative Gift
Amscan One Wild Boy 1st Birthday Table Decorating Kit, Large, bluee
Thank you for visiting our home page. We are the largest judges association in North America, and proud to include members from all jurisdictions and levels of courts throughout the United States and Canada. We are also closely affiliated with a wide range of other national organizations, including the National Center for State Courts, the National Association of State Judicial Educators, the Conference of Chief Justices, the Conference of State Court Administrators, and the National Association for Court Management.
resident's full message.
Vandoren LC53SP M O Ligature and Plastic Cap for Alto Clarinet; Silver Plated Finish
AJA is a great investment
� Enrich your career
� Sharpen your Judicial Practice
� Be a better Judge
� Build your professional reputation
� Gain a platform to advocate for more fully accessible, fair, impartial, effective, and efficient ways to engineer our justice dispensing institution here and abroad
� Are Collegial
� Stay connected to each other
� Plug you in with the widest possible network of organizations and resources
Modern Baroque Floral Printing Sofa Elastic Predector Slip Cover Minimalist Removable Anti-Dirty Stretch Couch Case Living Room 21, Three Seater
Fujitora Kogyo Tojiro muscle draw (black) 270 mm F - 254 BK 4960375012540
AJA celebrates one of its own
Marilyn Mask (Rubber) by Ogawa Studio
Long-time AJA member Elizabeth "Libby" Hines was recognized last week at the U.S. Supreme Court, receiving the William H. Rehnquist Award for Judicial Excellence - congratulations, Libby!
The who, what, when, where and how of state courts
The National Center for State Courts has developed a three-minute "explainer" video about the role of state courts in our democracy. The video explains why the Founding Fathers elevated the judiciary to its status as the government's third and equal branch.
New Materials for Procedural Fairness
AJA has done 11 interviews with leading figures nationally on how to improve perceptions of fairness in our courts.
Mtxc Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Copslay Prop Lance bluee
New Judicial Education Course
A free, online, comprehensive Domestic Violence educational resource for judges.�
This course contains interactive modules on key topics which will allow judges to learn at their own pace from leading national experts.
See it now »
A Canadian judge gave 2 x Wooden Guiro Maracas Scrapers Musical Percussion Instrument Toy by Legler of Judge Wayne Gorman's piece in Court Review on the Canadian law of bail.
The AJA Executive Committee recently endorsed two resolutions. The first supports due process and judicial independence in Turkey, and the second looks at various aspects of the issue of pre-trial release.
- AJA is pleased to announce 2018 Award Recipients
AJA Past President Bonnie Sudderth presented the 2018 Harold V. Froehlich Judicial Courage Award to Judge R.H. Wallace, Jr. of the 96th Judicial District Court in Ft. Worth, Texas (pictured left). In addition, AJA was pleased to present the Chief Justice Richard W. Holmes Award of Merit to Chief Justice Scott Bales of the Supreme Court of Arizona and the Libby Hines Domestic Violence Award to Chief Judge Berryl Anderson of the Dekalb County Magistrate Court in Decatur, Georgia. Other awards presented included the Nachtigal Award (to a non-judge who has made substantial contributions toward the judiciary) to Fred Nachtigal, the Judge Elliott Zide Award (for Judicial Education) to Judge Betty Thomas Moore and Justice Robert J. Torres, and the Burnett Award (for contributions by a member to AJA) to John B. Williams.
AJA adopts latest white paper on procedural fairness
The American Judges Association, at its annual conference in Seattle, adopted the latest in a series of white papers focusing on procedural fairness. The paper, "The Judge is the Key Component: The Importance of Procedural Fairness in Drug-Treatment Courts," can be found here.
- Judges Invited to Join Adult and Juvenile Cases Listserv
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) invites all judges who preside over adult and juvenile cases involving community supervision, including pre-trial and probation, to join a listserv. This listserv will serve as a secure and confidential means for judges across the country to engage in open discussions about current local and national issues in community supervision. Judges and the NCSC will have the ability to post informational items as well as to pose questions to other listserv members and engage in discussions. To join the listserv, send an e-mail to email@example.com. In the body of the message, type: join Judges-CommunitySupervision. Then follow the instructions in the return message to confirm the request. Please contact Michelle White at Drop leather craft tool end half-moon U-shaped seven set 10 15 20 25 30 40 mm end punch helicopter dropped leather tool tool kit with any questions or for additional information.
- New Center on Access to Justice for All
Technical assistance available through new Center on Court Access to Justice for All. The National Center for State Courts has launched a new Web site to assist courts in their efforts to expand access to justice. For more information, see this announcement or visit the Access Center at www.ncsc.org/atj.
- AJA announces completion of an updated booklet for judges on domestic violence - Domestic Violence and the Courtroom, Knowing the Issues... Understanding the Victim.
Pin The Tail on The Cow Game Barn Door Prop Cow Print Table Cover Bundle
2019 Annual Meeting
The Drake Hotel Chicago
HBZY Crafts Wine Rack Decoration Living Room Wine Cabinet Home Decoration Personality Decoration Decorations (color Football) Black Girls Code imagine. build. create.