Warmfamily Retro Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket Bed Couch Various Different Style Figures on Black White Stripes Quirky Throw Blanket 60 x50 Multicolor Collection Cartoon nncxrp1734-New toy
- ToySource Moodie The Emoji Plush Collectible Toy, 37.5 , orange
- Yuri On ICE trading acrylic charm BOX products 1BOX = 12 pieces, all 12 types
- 3dpink Iron On Heat Transfer, ht_252800_3, 10
- EBBRO 1 43 Porsche 907 LE MANS 1967 40 (japan import)
- Ryan's Room All About Today Board
- Throw Blanket for Couch，Animal,Funny Kids Cartoon Characters Cat Lion Mouse Elephant Turtle Sheep colorful Dots, Multicolor,Flannel Blankets Super Soft Warm Thick Blanket for Home 35 x60
- DIY Oil Paint by Number Kit for Adults Beginner 16x20 Inch - Forest Dogs,Drawing with Brushes Living Room Decor Decorations Gifts (Framed)
- pinkArt Super Sand Art Activity Kit, Packaging May Vary
- Farmerly Soft Stretch Couch Predective Slipcovers Case Removable Washable Geometric Printing Elastic All-Inclusive Corner Sofa Seat Cover 5, Four Seater
- ThinkFun Ducks In A Row
- Coolibar UPF 50+ Men's Swimming Shorts - Sun Predective (Medium- Black)
- D-Z Seat Stool Storage Ladder Stool Stepladders Ladder Stool Step Stool Household Iron Art Two Steps Folding Ladder Kitchen Staircase Stool Load Bearing 150Kg Multifunctional Stools m, stool, a
- 4pcs MT2204 2300KV Brushless Motor CW CCW for Mini 200 210 230 250 MM Quadcopter 2204 4pcs
- Hulk 2 Power Punch Hulk Action Figure
- Bioshock Infinite Heroclix Blind Bag Single Figure
- Sterling Silver Bracelet with Plain Silver AB-6081-S-7.5
- Trademark Fine Art Kaleidoscope Coast II by June Erica Vess, 14x14
- A Song of Ice & Fire Savage Giants Unit Box
- Zhruiqun Toddler Girls Cute Halloween Outfits Party Fancy Dress with Cape (S-XL)
Nino Percussion NINO6Y 12-Inch ABS Plastic Hand Drum with Synthetic Head, Yellow
Thank you for visiting our home page. We are the largest judges association in North America, and proud to include members from all jurisdictions and levels of courts throughout the United States and Canada. We are also closely affiliated with a wide range of other national organizations, including the National Center for State Courts, the National Association of State Judicial Educators, the Conference of Chief Justices, the Conference of State Court Administrators, and the National Association for Court Management.
resident's full message.
One Piece Memories G lottery prize teacup Bon clay most (japan import)
AJA is a great investment
� Enrich your career
� Sharpen your Judicial Practice
� Be a better Judge
� Build your professional reputation
� Gain a platform to advocate for more fully accessible, fair, impartial, effective, and efficient ways to engineer our justice dispensing institution here and abroad
� Are Collegial
� Stay connected to each other
� Plug you in with the widest possible network of organizations and resources
Misioo Toddler Square Foam Ball Pit - 130x130x50cm - 700 Balls - Light Grey (Pit) - White Grey Black Clear (Balls)
Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Defender Crawler Upgrade Parts Aluminum Rear Knuckle Arm Inner Case With Outer Portal Cover - 1Pr Set Brown
AJA celebrates one of its own
Isali 1 Pair Inner Dia. 28mm Vintage Retro Curtain Drapery Rail Pole Finials Ends Caps - (color Black 1)
Long-time AJA member Elizabeth "Libby" Hines was recognized last week at the U.S. Supreme Court, receiving the William H. Rehnquist Award for Judicial Excellence - congratulations, Libby!
The who, what, when, where and how of state courts
The National Center for State Courts has developed a three-minute "explainer" video about the role of state courts in our democracy. The video explains why the Founding Fathers elevated the judiciary to its status as the government's third and equal branch.
New Materials for Procedural Fairness
AJA has done 11 interviews with leading figures nationally on how to improve perceptions of fairness in our courts.
Decor Waterproof Curtains,Duck Cartoon Character Taking a Bath colorful Drops bluee Backdrop with Dots Kids Nursery,Rod Pocket Drapes Thermal Insulated Panels Home décor,W55x45L Inches Multicolor
New Judicial Education Course
A free, online, comprehensive Domestic Violence educational resource for judges.�
This course contains interactive modules on key topics which will allow judges to learn at their own pace from leading national experts.
See it now »
A Canadian judge gave Helicopter Model Deformation Robot Deformation Toy Deformation Robot Toy Gift Toy Ornament (Off-Road Vehicle) of Judge Wayne Gorman's piece in Court Review on the Canadian law of bail.
The AJA Executive Committee recently endorsed two resolutions. The first supports due process and judicial independence in Turkey, and the second looks at various aspects of the issue of pre-trial release.
- AJA is pleased to announce 2018 Award Recipients
AJA Past President Bonnie Sudderth presented the 2018 Harold V. Froehlich Judicial Courage Award to Judge R.H. Wallace, Jr. of the 96th Judicial District Court in Ft. Worth, Texas (pictured left). In addition, AJA was pleased to present the Chief Justice Richard W. Holmes Award of Merit to Chief Justice Scott Bales of the Supreme Court of Arizona and the Libby Hines Domestic Violence Award to Chief Judge Berryl Anderson of the Dekalb County Magistrate Court in Decatur, Georgia. Other awards presented included the Nachtigal Award (to a non-judge who has made substantial contributions toward the judiciary) to Fred Nachtigal, the Judge Elliott Zide Award (for Judicial Education) to Judge Betty Thomas Moore and Justice Robert J. Torres, and the Burnett Award (for contributions by a member to AJA) to John B. Williams.
AJA adopts latest white paper on procedural fairness
The American Judges Association, at its annual conference in Seattle, adopted the latest in a series of white papers focusing on procedural fairness. The paper, "The Judge is the Key Component: The Importance of Procedural Fairness in Drug-Treatment Courts," can be found here.
- Judges Invited to Join Adult and Juvenile Cases Listserv
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) invites all judges who preside over adult and juvenile cases involving community supervision, including pre-trial and probation, to join a listserv. This listserv will serve as a secure and confidential means for judges across the country to engage in open discussions about current local and national issues in community supervision. Judges and the NCSC will have the ability to post informational items as well as to pose questions to other listserv members and engage in discussions. To join the listserv, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the message, type: join Judges-CommunitySupervision. Then follow the instructions in the return message to confirm the request. Please contact Michelle White at My First Paint Numbering Kit, 16''X20''Inches,Moon Lake Trees with any questions or for additional information.
- New Center on Access to Justice for All
Technical assistance available through new Center on Court Access to Justice for All. The National Center for State Courts has launched a new Web site to assist courts in their efforts to expand access to justice. For more information, see this announcement or visit the Access Center at www.ncsc.org/atj.
- AJA announces completion of an updated booklet for judges on domestic violence - Domestic Violence and the Courtroom, Knowing the Issues... Understanding the Victim.
ArtWall Dean Uhlinger Sea Lion Cave Unwrapped Flat Canvas Artwork, 18 by 22-Inch, Holds 14 by 18-Inch Image
2019 Annual Meeting
The Drake Hotel Chicago
[Trendy Comfy] Soft Super Cute Plush Alpaca Doll Grass-mud Horse Toy (Green) 21.45 Black Girls Code imagine. build. create.